Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love

People walk around everywhere, carrying with them the love they feel for one another. It’s released in a kiss, a hug, a smile, or even a simple thought. Love is all around us, so why then can’t we see it? Recently, I’ve become strikingly aware of how much love is in my life, and it has filled my soul to the brim with an overwhelming happiness. I cannot describe how difficult the last 3 months of my life have been, and yet I find it almost impossible to wake up in the morning without a smile on my face. I’ve decided that love, like happiness, is something that just is. You can choose to hide from it or you can choose to bask in its warmth. Regardless of the amount of stress, drama, or craziness in your life right now, just take a moment and breathe. All around you is the love that people have shared with you throughout your life, so take a little bit of it in and breathe a little bit of it out. It truly makes the world go round, and can bring a smile to your face on even the darkest days.

“Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

It’s true; love is amazing. So go send some out there, and who knows how much you’ll get back in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment