Thursday, May 24, 2012

Camp is Awesome

Man, where do I begin?  I'm 11 days into my 21 day training period and life is good!  I'm learning how to facilitate rock climbing (belaying the climbers), Rappelling, BMX track, terrain park, archery, knife throwing, riflery, waterfront, and the 800 foot zip line.  And much more to come.  It's amazing the resources used here to reach young lives for Christ.  The generosity God has given to this place in the past and even now on a continued basis.  I can't wait until the kids get here and I get to watch God work in their lives and in mine as well.  I've already seen him at work in my life and others around me.  I've seen His plans unfold right in front of me as He used me to do it!  It's indescribable really.  I'm also learning about myself as a child of God and as a man under His direction.  

1 comment:

  1. It is good to know that God is working in your life to grow you and use the leadership skills He has given you. All our years of praying for you are being answered. He has fashioned you into an amazing young man. Glad you are having a good summer so far.
    Mom
    Cool Beans!

    ReplyDelete