Sunday, January 22, 2012

It hath been posted.

So. Right now I'm doing a health class online. it's a good thing I can type and listen at the same time. Not that reducing the risk of colon cancer through regular exercise isn't the most interesting thing in the world... But in the mean time I'll tell you about my weekend and other things happening.

The idea was to go to a mixer on Saturday night after I saw a play. It was a very funny play and I commend those who I know worked on it. They put it together in less than 24 hours! That's dedication. Then, on to the mixer right? Wrong. Turns out, the Sorority we were going to "mix" (?) with also invited the football team... They didn't know we (the rugby team) were coming and they weren't all that nice about it. So we couldn't get in... I'm not convinced I missed anything worth while but it was a surprise. So my buddy Nathan and I went to McDonalds and hung out for a good while in his suite.

And that's all I really have to say at this point. Kind of updating for updating's sake. And remember kids: Zombie Rule #9 Batter Up. "Zombie down. Keep a large, blunt object nearby and ready to swing at all times. A bat, crowbar, or sturdy tree limb usually works nicely"

No comments:

Post a Comment