Friday, January 27, 2012

Woah!

Woah. Just...woah. I'm sorry I haven't been posting. This first week has been really hectic, what with all the homeworks I have this semester that I didn't have last semester. BUT! I am sooooo happy with all my classes. I'm taking French, Italian, the Social Psychology of Stereotyping, Public Diplomacy, and East African Popular Culture. But I might drop the East African one. Because the professor's voice puts me to sleep, and I don't feel like putting in all that effort to stay awake. Plus, it cuts my lunchtime down to zero.

FYI, having a French class and an Italian class back to back is really confusing. If you're going to take two languages, make sure they're not both romance languages. You end up speaking Frenchtalian, or Spançais, or Latspagnol....it's all very confusing. But, in my French class we're reading an Asterix and Obelix book, which makes the class all the more awesome. I'm also enrolled in a lifeguard training class, which means I could get a lifeguarding job this summer. Woot for monies. Point being, that this semester is going awesomely!

Let me just take a minute to give a shout out to my otter Daniel, who just got his first college acceptance!!! POP CHAMPAGNE! Ah, the days of being a high school senior. I think the first college acceptance is the best. Then comes your first choice. Lucky for Daniel, it seems that it was both!

Anyways, the winter in Massachusetts has been great. No, I'm serious. We have no snow right now. It's amazing, I love it, thank the Lord. It rained today, but it wasn't too bad. I mean, compared to Kinshasa, it was drizzling, but people still carried umbrellas. I chilled and did homework most of the day, while jammin' to my girl Alicia Keys. And some Motown thrown in there too. What can I say? I was in a jazzy mood.

In a few weeks, my mom will be coming up to Boston for the recruiting fair, and so will my godmother, and a good friend of ours. My godbrother might also be coming up to visit. It's going to be a big ol' reunion! After which, I will visit Oberlin College, and submit my application. Pray for me, guys. I really want to get into this school.

Well, I have more homework to do, so I will blog later. Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment