Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new end, a new beginning.

Wow! My weekend was amazing!! I thought it would be nice to kick this year off right and on Friday I went to a B.S.U men's retreat for 3 days. What a blast. Guns, meat, brothers, mice, bugs and Sasquatch (maybe?). But I think the highlight of it was the time I was able to spend with God and my brothers in Christ. It's an indescribable experience really. It was a great time for me to focus on God and know what he wants for me now and I'm sure the guys would agree. But now I'm back and I feel that I'm ready to face the world out there because God's with me and I'm nothing without him. I really can't explain this guys. It's incredible!

And on a side note: I just ate an entire medium pizza from Dominoes. I'm not sure why other than I was missing almost 12 hours of food and I was incredibly hungry. Now I'm full and incredibly thirsty. I need some water or something. No soda during season.... That is all. Good night and enjoy MLK day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment