Monday, December 12, 2011

Brains: they fart.

Hokay. So I'm not sure how to put this... ButIhavenoideahat'sgoingonrightnowandIhavenotimetofigureitout!!!!!! *deep inhale* I'm procrastinating hardcore right now with a blog post. You see, the thing about the internet is that you don't really know what you can put on it before you get in trouble or something happens that ticks someone off. Case in point: Life happens faster than you'd think possible. There's issues in the Congo, issues here at school, crazy professors, exams, drama, and to top it all off, I don't know how to handle it! Something tells me it will get better next semester, but my other half says no. Advice? I'll post more later tonight when my brain clears and I can remember something that has been fun to post about for you entertainment... Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment