Thursday, December 15, 2011

If there was a fish that could fly, would his name be Harry or George?

I'm not even going to discuss what time it is right now. If you want to know simply look below at the time stamp below the post.... You back? Ok good. Yeah, I know it's absurd but I can explain. A really long night on reading day eve (aka: biggest party night of the year) plus sleeping in until 3pm today plus having to re-write 4 different papers for my WACT class plus packing and cleaning and all that equals this hour. I'd have gone to bed by now but I'm waiting on my laundry to get finished and then all will be well. And in case, you're wondering, my papers did get finished and I'm happy with all of them! =) (and that is the last emoticon you will ever see me use on this blog).

And in other news we will soon have a new author: Cassie! She is another TCK and she also happens to be one of my close friends and she graduated with Shanti and I from The international School Of Kinshasa, or, TASOK. I'll refrain from saying to much about her lest she have nothing new to say when she gets here but just know that she's a great person and we should all give her a warm welcome!

Speaking of this blog, I'm reminded of other blogs. Three to be exact. This one: http://coolbeans3.blogspot.com is written by my mom. She's an amazing lady and a talented writer and a mother of three. All that and she can post on the internet? What madness is this? That's right guys, my mom rocks! Another blog that's actually pretty new to the internet is this one: http://alexaestelle.blogspot.com/ and it's run by one of my good friends Lexi. She's pretty awesome herself and she used to go to college with me (long story, maybe later). And the last one I have for you today is this blog: http://shepherdandsheep.wordpress.com/ by my good buddy Zach. He's a Shepherd and is that wasn't cool enough he's pretty much the go-to guy at the BSU which is AWESOME to say the least. And perhaps now that I've posted their blogs maybe I'll get a mention or two? Well.... guys?

And alas tomorow (fine....today) marks my last day of this semester. I have a meeting at 8:00am and a final in my theater class at 12:30pm. So a bit more time to pack in there and then I'll be off to my Grandpa's for Thursday night, then I'll go to my Aunt's house in St. Louis on Friday. Then, on Saturday. my plane leaves!!! And 30 or so hours from there I'll be home!!! And sadly I very likely will not be posting while due to bad internet and busy schedule. But I promise I'll keep a log and post when I get back as I'm sure Shanti will as well and possibly Cassie. But this can be a good thing for you guys! You see. If we don't post then you wont read and then you can enjoy your break by spending time with your friends and family instead of reading the most awesome blog on the planet! See how great this is!?

So this is me saying sianara, chao, adios, aurevior and goodbye for now. I'll see you either in a day or so, or maybe a month. Time will tell. Merry Christmas and a happy new year guys! Take Care!

Ps. We just broke 500 total page views! #party

No comments:

Post a Comment