Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Can't you see that it's just rainin', ain't no need to go outside...

Well, if you can deduct from the title, today was a cloudy, rainy day. But surprisingly, not too cold. I woke up, and it was raining which resulted in the instant desire to burrow back under the covers and go back to sleep. So I did, because I didn't have class today. :) Anyways, that said, I only slept in until about 10-10:30, at which point I decided to get up and get online, check Facebook and such, went to lunch, and then decided to go to town. I was in a pretty good mood, and I popped in my earphones and jammed all the way there on the bus. You don't need to know the boring details of what I did in town, but I will say this...if you have a giant gash on one of your fingers, DO NOT, I repeat do NOT go get a manicure. They will put nail polish remover and cuticle sticks all up in there without even thinking that they may be making you want to cry. But, all in all, at least my nails look prettiful.

When I got back from town, I got to Skype with almost my entire family, (minus a brother), which was really nice. Then I headed to the Bridge for dinner, and have been working/chilling/skyping with said missing brother since. All my finals are due on Friday, and then I am officially done with my first semester of college! I think celebration will be in order. But now, with the rain pattering on my window, I think I should get some rest.

Side note: Congo election results are posted today at 6pm EST, or midnight Kinshasa time. Please keep Congo in your thoughts and prayers, and hope that no violence befalls the beautiful country.

With that, goodnight, folks. I will post again on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment