Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cake, Cops, and Creepers

Sitting on my bed, perusing the internet, looking at fashion websites (collegefashion.net) and cracked.com, chatting with friends...I am so content right now. Though my brain has been a day behind for the past two days now. Today, I thought it was Friday, and yesterday, I thought it was Thursday. Wierd stuff, huh?

Anyways, I'm elated because I'm doing stuff I like, and also...BECAUSE I'LL BE HOME ON SATURDAY! That's 7 days! I'm so excited. I'm also getting braces on the 14th, and braids on the 15th. Fun stuff, but what can I say? 'Beauty knows no pain?'. Whatever. Whoever said that has never had their hair braided or their braces tightened.

My weekend has started out pretty nicely. Solitarily, but nicely. On Friday evening, I watched Teen Titans and ate cake. Shortly afterwards, a friend of mine (who was intoxicated at the time) wandered into my room...I gave him cake and talked to him for a little while, and then sent him on his way. Honestly, I was a little uncomfortable, because he was saying things he shouldn't have, and crossing lines that I was afraid he would cross if I didn't say anything. So I sent him on my way. I love my boyfriend, and I have never once been unfaithful. I have lost him once already, and there's no way I'm losing him again, especially not for something like that. Anyways, then, at 2 a.m., a friend of mine texted to tell me that a friend of mine had just gotten arrested. Try and sleep then! So I skyped Josh and told him about what had happened (the intoxicated dude and the arrest), and we talked for a bit, then called it a night and I went to sleep.

I kind of got to sleep in today. I went to say goodbye to a friend of mine and got to meet 2 of her mom's dogs. They were adorable black labs, one was a puppy, and one was older. That was fun. Then brunch, and then I got to skype with my boyfriend, which was awesome!...until the internet kept on messing up. So our conversation would be like: "Good thing you...." "What's that sound?" "What sound?" "Dear sweet Jesus, it sounds like there's a battalion going by your window." "I give up!"...yeah. Anyways, then, I went to dinner. There I met up with a couple friends of mine, one of whom is absolutely hilarious. We talked about combining The Lion King and Fight Club into one movie that would be called Lion Club.

And now, here I am. Chillin'. My life is kind of blah at the moment. But when I get home, I'm sure it'll spice right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment