Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today is just one of those days...

One of those days where I'd rather be there than here. Where the cold weather is starting to get to me, where the nights of no sleep are catching up to me, where all I want is a hug from one of my brothers, my mom, or my boyfriend. When I want to eat homemade food because dining hall goop just don't cut it. Where...impatience is just really starting to get to me.
Things aren't really that bad here. I actually had a pretty good time yesterday, at my friend's birthday party. It's just that I'm a little stressed out because of finals, and the elections back home, and that the journey home is brushing at my fingertips, just out of my reach. These past few weeks have been passing quickly, though. As long as I keep my mind occupied, (and there is never a dull moment at Hampshire) I have no problem. I just have to keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment