Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend shenanigans

Well. This weekend was just a barrel of fun! I went and saw Donald Glover live, I went to a huge party (to which Glover showed up!) and I was reminded just how weak and un-educated us men are when it comes to women. I shall begin at the start.

So, Donald Glover. Many of you may know him from the show "Community"? Well that's the first place I heard of him. And since then I've learned that he's a rapper and a stand up comic! And he's hilarious! I mean yeah, a lot of his jokes were a bit off color but most of it was just straight up funny. Although....the guy who opened for him was crude and not as funny. But that's what openers are for right? Making the next guy look good (or better at least).

So after that I went out to a party with some friends. A charming place called the Aquadome. Sketchiest place I think I've ever seen. The floor and walls shook in increments measurable in inches with the beat of the bass as we all danced. Very fun. We danced, laughed, jumped on a bed watched crazy people do questionable things and made memories to last at least until next weekend! We got there around 11:00pm and reluctantly left around 3:00am for a long walk home. Good times in K-ville, good times.

Also, I've recently started talking to my ex-girlfriend, and things are quite weird, at least for me. I'd like to think of myself as a pretty articulate guy, but when it comes to telling her how I feel I can't seem to get it out. I love her still but I can't tell her because I want her too be happy as she is. Not a day goes by when I don't wish things could have been different between her and I and I can't stand it. I know she's happier single and without the heavy burden of a long distance relationship but I still feel the way I do. I've never fallen this hard for anyone before and I hope my words can make a difference. Like I said, I somehow can never tell her this in person because I'm a guy and women can turn even the bravest of men into the most cowardly lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment